Sunday, September 13, 2009

Goodbye, little friend



Our foster kitten has a new home. My husband delivered here there on Wednesday evening. She went to live with a family in the Twin Cities. The family includes two young daughters, and another kitten. My husband even got a hug from one of the little girls when he dropped off the kitten. I think this kitten, who we fondly called "Little Chick," is going to have a very happy life with them.
I admittedly got attached to the kitten during the two weeks she lived with us. How could I not? It was fun to have a kitten in the house again. During the time that she was with us, she fattened up quite a bit and looked much healthier and cuter when she went to live with her new family than she did when I picked her up. I'm happy that we were able to give her that, in addition to finding her a new home. I'm also happy that I saw her that day, sitting by the side of the road, and brought her home with me. She is such a sweet little kitten, and deserved better than to die on the highway.

No comments:

Post a Comment