Friday, March 4, 2011

I never imagined ...

Before I became a mom ...

I never would have imagined that I'd have a refrigerator full of breast milk or that it would be source of major pride for me.

I never thought it was possible to see a baby grow overnight.

I never imagined I'd hope for a baby to sleep through the night and then lie awake myself, listening to a monitor, hoping she'd make a noise.

I never thought it would be more fun to dress someone other than me.

I never imagined that little conversations consisting of "Ba, ba, ba," and games of "I'm gonna get you!" could be so interesting.

I never thought 1,000 pictures of a baby sleeping could be so fun to look through.

I never thought time could go by quite so quickly.

I never knew love like this was possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment