Thursday, August 5, 2010

What I love about her ...

I love it that, for now, I get to hold her all day long and take her everywhere I go. Part of me wishes it would stay that way forever.

I love that she's half me, half my husband. We're already so great together I don't see how it would be possible that she wouldn't be great, too.

I love it when she wakes up from a nap and stretches and rolls around. I love it when she totally freaks out and goes crazy with the kicks and movements.

I love greeting her every morning to start the day, and our little talks in the shower. I can't wait to see if she responds to the same words when I say them to her after she is born.

I love the thought of her and all the fun we are going to have together.

I love it that there are so many people out here waiting to meet her and love her too.

No comments:

Post a Comment